This site is undergoing renovations. Sorry for any inconvenience, some sections may be temporarily unavailable.
Questions or Comments?
- This is a great site that has all kinds of info and resources. There's an ICQ buddy list and an IRC Chat room that has scheduled discussions as well as a large section for non-bp's to help them deal with our kooky lifestyles.
- This site is mainly for those who are living with someone who has been diagnoes with BPD but it has lots of great information and links to places whereyou can get help and how to deal with difficult situations.
Borderline Personality Disorder
- This is simply a site that gives a thorough (and I mean thorough) description of the various theories about causes and treatments of BPD. It goes into great detail about the various symptoms and ways to identify if someone may have BPD traits.
Borderline Personality Disorder Research Foundation
- This site is the official website of the Borerline Research foundation. It's interesting to see the progress that has been made since this condition first hit the scene many years ago. I guess maybe we're not schitzophrenic after all.
What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
- General site about BPD, Pretty good.
Borderline Personality Disorder at Mollykat's home page
- A personal homepage not unlike this one. I like this girl.
Lost in the Mirror: An Inside Look at Borderline Personality Disorder
- A page detailing about the revolutionary book Lost in the MIrror this is apparently a really good book allthough I haven't read it. I've been planning on getting. they have it at the library. When I do, I'll let ya know.
Borderline personality disorder and the serial bully
- An Interesting site that attempts to state that all people who are mean a lot have borderline personality disorder. Now I'm not mean all the time. I don't really like this site, but make up your own mind.